Tuesday, May 31, 2016

#winwin

Adventure 4: My living room


There's been a lot of stress in my life lately as I work through some career decisions. But, I was excited to distract myself with some basketball and a ride on my trainor. Can I say how much I love being married to my own personal cyclist advisor? He adjusted my bike for me on the spot. Love it! I finished my ride much more comfortably - and Golden State won #winwin

I also tried out new bibs. These went on crazy sale, so I picked up a pair. The pads were a little awkward while standing, but on the saddle felt great. I'm loving the halter - it made it easy to take on/off. The stitching at the top of the halter was my least favorite part (it wasn't full stitched across), but it had no functional impact on the bike. I'm picking up another pair while they are on closeout for sure.
available for purchase at WBW
Purchased at Western Bikeworks

No comments:

Post a Comment