Saturday, May 7, 2016

Introductions are made best in list form (Updated)

This is the story of me and my bicycle. I've had some ex-bicycles, but we weren't that close. This new relationship began on my 30th birthday, introduction courtesy of my awesome husband. My goal is that this new relationship grows into something beautiful and strong:




Alright, that's probably enough anthropomorphizing my bicycle for now. 

The purpose of me starting this rusty blog up again:

- I want to add some variety of voices on the internet. There are a lot of really amazing dude-written blogs out there for cycling. There are also a few lady-written blogs that are rad. But there aren't enough of them, and there are even fewer written from a beginner's perspective. Go Team Ovaries!

- I would like something to document my journey. I'd be lying if I said I was only doing this to become a better cyclist. I am also doing this because I want a killer body. I am doing this because I don't want my future-kids to be able to out-cycle me. I don't want to sit on the sidelines anymore. I want to feel strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment